Friday, July 2, 2010

Thank you, With a Cherry on Top!


Welcome to the monthly Clearly Inspired Challenge! Our theme this month, Thank You cards. I always am in need of these type of cards. I used the Cherry Pie individual stamp that I stamped three times and colored in with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the Fruity Fun set. I went with this week's Unscripted Sketches as my inspiration. We would love for you to play along with this wonderful challenge. Use your CDS if you have them, but they are not required. Is there a prize you ask...only the newly released stamps!!!!!!!!!! For Free!!!!! Other DT members have created samples that you really must check out on the CDS Blog.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

This is so awesome, Linda! I love those little cherry pies and the paper you picked matches perfectly! I love it ;D

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Linda....the cherry pies are mighty yummy looking and what perfect colors and papers!!! It's raining here today and baking is a great way to pass the time...thanks for the cherry inspiration!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

So cute Linda! Yummy!

Lisa Lara said...

What a great thank you Linsa. I love the cherry pies. I love your sketch.

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally cute... but now I am hungry.