Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Deck The Halls

Two clean and simply cards in a row?!?!?! What is this world coming to!!!!!!! I enjoy challenging myself with the weekly Fall to Layouts over at Clean and Simple Stamping. I had to go with the simple pre-colored digital stamp set called Holly Days from Clear Dollar Stamps. I repeated the holly image over a sheet of white cardstock to create my background paper, and printed out the sentiment. I couldn't stand not putting on some sort of embellishment on, so I used three tiny pearls -- ahhhh, much better!!!!!! Like I said, it's hard for me to keep a card simple, but I'm up for the challenge!!!!! Colors of cardstock come from Clear Dollar Stamps too...Lime juice and Cherry Go Round. The border punch is by Martha Stewart.

Have a great Tuesday! Phillip goes for orientation for his new job...he'll be working at McDonalds. It's great that they hire 15 year olds! He already has plans for his first paycheck!!!

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally not Linda with 2 CAS ina row... I mean really... are you feeling okay? LOL I love this, very simple and yet classy. Beautiful job.
And NO I got blue and white, but DH thought it was pretty funny with his black and yellow. I don't think I would smile for 8 weeks till the next apt. if that were the case. ha-ha

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,love the clean and simple look.....your DP is beautiful!!! Thanks for the lovely comment!!
xx