Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Be Merry

Wahoo, it's Wednesday!!!! And it can mean only one thing, a new challenge from Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I know I say it every week, but I love this sketch! I know I will be going back to this one time and time again!!! You want to know what else is sweet? Our sponsor this week, Di's Digi Downloads!!!!!

Play along with us this week and you could be the winner of 5 digis from Di's Digi Downloads!!! Be sure and follow along with the rules found on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog to be eligible for this fabulous prize. And I want to thank Diane for her generosity with her images for the DT to play with!!!

I used this cutie bear image called Holly Christmas. I used my copics on him and a lot of the colorless blender to achieve the "furry" look of his face. I hit up a stash of SU DSP and used Ruby red and Sahara sand for cardstock. The snowflakes are from the dollar bin...they are fun foam and covered in glitter. I simply added the buttons. The sentiment is from a TAC set of words that I always keep close at hand at my desk. Thanks for stopping by. Please be sure and leave some love with the other DT members, it's one of the rules to be selected for the winner of this challenge...and believe me, you want to be the winner!!!!!


13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Linda, What a great card this week. Your image is soo cute. Love your sweet emblishments and darling, darling paper. Diane's image are so cute!
Nancy

Tami said...

Great job I love Di's images

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This one turned out just lovely! I love the details around your image (and the image too!) And those sparkly snowflake embellishments are my favorite, they look perfect with the blue buttons.

Deanne :)

Brook said...

Great card! Love the colors.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Linda, I love how your created this card! Your blues and reds are so beautiful. I just love all these images from Di's. I love your fun snowflakes. They really add the perfect deminsion to your card! Fabulous coloring too! Have a great week!

Jeannie said...

This is so cute and pretty all in one! These colors are absolutely gorgeous together!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda this is totally adorable. Your coloring is AWESOME! Love the sketch and your take.

Jackie Randolph said...

One fabulous card Linda!! Oh your colors, papers and emblishments are perfect with this adorable image!
Love the snowflakes too!

Céline said...

Hi Linda!
this bear is too cute, and your card too. love your color schem
céline

Valérie Goldenschue said...

this card is so cute, I love your bear and the snowflakes

Dawn said...

cuteness. FOund you on owh, glad I did your cards are so cute, love the blog design too!

Rachel said...

What a fab card Linda...love the sparkly snowflakes! Wedgie xxx

Genevieve said...

So so Pretty Linda! Colours are gorgeous & adorable snowflakes.

Tc
Genevieve.