Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh Bother!

Oh bother, a famous line by Winnie the Pooh...and Tuesday Phillip and I leave for Disney!!! I've been extremely busy at work, and very stressed with everything! As I was laying in bed last night I realized I never posted these projects, so here they are. These cards were made with digis from Clear Dollar Stamps. I can't say enough about the cuteness and value of these digis! Give 'em a try and you'll be hooked. This card made use of the What a Pane set, a set of 4 images and 5 sentiments. I simply had to use to one with the owl, he's my favorite!!!
Patchpal Scarecrow is where you'll find this festive fall kitty. Copic markers, a nestie, some paper, ribbon and rhinestones and he is on his way to wishing someone a happy fall! I love the versatility of digitals, plus the fact you get them right away with no shipping cost! Check out the entire line of digital images at Clear Dollar Stamps right here. Some are even pre-colored - talk about a huge time saver!!!
Enjoy your day. I'm off to get more laundry going then start packing. I am not taking the lap top so I will tell you all about my working vacation when we get home.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Ooo I'm so excited for you, Linda! That sounds like so much fun! Your cards are just darling :D

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Linda your cards are wonderful, I love the kittie with the pumpkins!