Monday, October 4, 2010

Wishing You Sunshine

No sunshine forecasted here for the next couple of days. With the cooler temps, fall is definitely upon us. I've been wanting to get a card off to a friend of mine who has been going thru some rough times right now, so today I finally did. I used the sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping and really lovin' the layout. I went thru the stack of scrapbooking projects I had purchased with good intentions of turning them into layouts. At least they're getting put to use! The sentiment (which is the only stamping on the card...GASP!) is from PaperTrey Ink's Scattered Showers set. The flower is by Jolee's. A quick handwritten note inside and in the mail it goes. I hope it will make her smile.

6 comments:

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the monochromatic green feel, with the little pop of yellow! Great job with FTL 110! ♥♥♥

Peggy said...

This is beautiful and I know it will brighten her day to find it in her mailbox.

Lisa Lara said...

I love this layout too Linda. So pretty. I think green is an underused color. I love your elegant look.

Genevieve said...

So pretty Linda! Love the colours & the layout :)

Meredith said...

What a lovely take on the sketch! I love the green, and the scallops along the side are just right. Great card!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful and very little stamping... wonderful job.