Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sparkle and Shine

The challenge this week at Freshly Brewed Challenges is Sparkle and Shine. I simply had to used this adorable Gingerbread Boy image from Heather's store. After using Copic markers on him, I added black rhinestones for his eyes, pearls for his buttons, Crystal Effects for shine to his bow, and sparkly Stickles to his hat. A finishing touch of sparkle and shine comes from the rhinestones along the ribbon. The dsp is Basic Grey's Jovial - I love this gorgeous paper. Now be sure and head over to the Freshly Brewed Challenges blog and check out the inspiration from the rest of the DT. While you're there, leave 'em a little love too...tis the season!!

5 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Absolutely gorgeous paper combination here and with the stitching it's absolutely perfect. Really love this card.

Shazza said...

love your cards Linda x

Kathy and Lucky said...

What great cards, love them both, that gingerbread looks so proud showing off those pearl buttons and the Pixie how cute with holly wings.

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!

Saskia :)

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I really dont think you have ANY idea how much I LOVE this card. BEAUTIFUL!!! girl... so beautiful. Gorgeous colors, rich browns. Those pearls are amazing! Great job my friend. Made me smile all over! :D