Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sweet Sketch & Di's Digi Downloads

Happy Wednesday!!! I am thrilled to be sharing with you the FABULOUS sketch by our fearless leader at Sweet Sketch Wednesday Arlana!!! I know, I know, I say this every week, but I really had fun playing with this one!! Now if you think that sketch is great, wait till you hear about our sponsor!!!

This week the lovely Diane from Di's Digi Downloads is graciously giving away 5 free digis to the winner of our wonderful sketch! I challenge you, however, to find just 5 digis because if you're like me, it's almost impossible to pick only 5 because you will want more!!! Thanks Diane, you're the bestest!!

Now I'm sure I've mentioned that I LOVE snowmen...and this one has to be the cutest ever!! It's called Penguins Playtime and what a joy to work with. I used copic markers and lots of stickles for that very much needed sparkle! Once again I used papers from my stash - it makes me feel justified for always buying new!!!!!!! Now the sketch called for the three embellishments to line up across the top of the image, but I could not get anything to look right so to the corner those buttons went. Now please be sure and check out the rest of the DT's inspiration, they really have some wonderful cards to show you.


10 comments:

mulberry station said...

What adorable little snowmen. I love your DP and super cute image. I love that border puch too. I think I am going to have to get that one!
Hugs, Nancy

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I love your Snowman he is just so cute. Great card I'm very simlar to you I like to use my papers up other wise I feel that it's a waste. I've tidied mine up they are filed and colour coordinated. I think all of us had trouble deciding what image to used, but we all had fun looking.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

One of my favorites Linda! I just how clean and fab it looks! Great coloring on the snowman and I love the Scallop Nestie you used - it is on my Christmas Wish List :)

Have a great week ~
Deanne :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Lidna... this is ADORABLE... I love the papers and colors and ofcourse this snowman. hee hee Beautifully fun and adorable.

Jeannie said...

Too cute and the stitching is fantastic! The green buttons match his scarf perfectly!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

This is the cutest image Linda. I can't believe I didn't see this one because I love both snowmen and penguins and this is perfect! I love your papers with the stripe running diagonally-it adds such interest to the card. And your sewing is always a great touch to your cards. So cute!
Hugs,
Sharon

sweetbloominscraps said...

I first want to say that your Emma card is way cute! And this snowman and penguins is too! I love everyone of Diane's penguins. Your striped DP add such a fun deminsion to your card! I can hardly wait to work on my next round of cards to use the lacy scallop nesti....This nesti really makes your image pop!

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh I love that image I believe I bought that one yet to be used.Such fun paper and love your coloring and love that nestie. It just oh so SWEET!!! Have a sweet day!!!

Rachel said...

What a fab card Linda, I love the image and all that stitching, it looks wonderful. Cool backing papers too! Hope you're keeping well. Wedgie xxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Linda, this is the sweetest little snowmen card!! I love your DP with this image and the colors combo is just great!! Love the two little buttons as your embellies!! too cute!