Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday, Bugaboo Style

After you read and comment (LOL!!) on this post, be sure and scroll down for the Freshly Brewed Challenges. Now for the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge...
It is so exciting to see all the talent each week for our sketch challenge! And I'm even more excited when I read on someone's blog that they just discovered us, and plan to keep playing!! You are all the best and won't be disappointed with the sketch this week! Ain't it a beaut?!! I love the layers. And you know what else I love??? Why our sponsor, Bugaboo Stamps, of course!!
Jodie is a very talented artist who loves to share her images, not just with the SSW DT and Friday freebies, but also with you!!! Be sure and leave a comment at the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog and post a link to your project to be eligible to win the grand prize of 7 FREE DIGIS!!

Look at this sweetie of an image I was lucky enough to receive. His name is Michael and reminds me of my two boys with their iPods on at all times. I put together some papers I had in my scrap bin in my forever quest to use them up! I know, good luck on that!!! Be sure and check out all the other design team members creations, they are packed full of the WOW factor!!!
Okay, okay, I'm gonna have to say it now...STEELERS ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!!! We went out Monday morning to buy some new shirts!!!!! Now I need to come up with a menu that can be set up buffet style in the living room so we can watch the big game on the big TV!! I am so excited!!!!


16 comments:

mulberry station said...

desertsun75Oh my goodness Linda. I couldn't wait to tell you how cute this card is. What a perfect card for a boy. I love every little detail. Just a super cute card!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

LOVE your card Linda - one of my favorites (though I say that every week teehee). Your colors are perfect and I just love that image!

Go Steelers!
Deanne :)

Kathy and Lucky said...

This is one fun card!!! Love the image and the coloring.

MiamiKel said...

Woohoo, first your card ROCKS! Love all the dimension and this lil cutie! Second, here's a whoohoo to your team and can't wait to hear all about your game day with your shirts on! x0x0

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

ACK! I love this card! He is soo cool and your papers are ROCKIN!!! Great fun card!!!

Jeannie said...

This is just so cool! The papers are the best and the big silver brads are perfect!

Have a great week.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Between you and Jeannie we have our own Super Bowl design team!!!! I will officially remain neutral on that subject - I love you both dearly and will not pick sides!!! I will however pick sides on your card - so fabulous Linda! Wonderful mix of papers here - they work so well together and that "rock" sentiment makes this COOL!
Rock on friend!
Sharon

Barb said...

Great layout Linda!

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, your card rocks. What a fantastic masculine card, my boys will love it when I show them. This card is just perfect and it's great that you can use you scaps up. I just love it.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Rachel said...

Fab card Linda - I love the image, its so cute! Very modern feel to this card. Wedgie xxx

Stacy Morgan said...

Totally CUTE! Linda he is adorable and so *punk* awesome job.
Ahemm... steelers.... smeelers... Green Bay is going to smoke you guys at the Super Bowl! :0) Good Luck girlie. hee hee

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh my goodness Linda, this has to be the cutest card ever!! I have a few of those boys always with the Ipod going! LOL! Love this card and everything about it!!!

Woot Woot - Go Steelers!!!!

Shirl said...

Wow this one really rocks, love it.
Hugs Shirley x x

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Linda such a darling card for your boys. I see why you wanted that image . You made it so perfectly as always. Have a sweet week.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Linda, Your details on this card is fabulous. I love the silver brads...fits the theme so perfectly. He really rocks with his IPOD. I just bought an Itouch myself and am loving it. Guess I am really wired now! Super cute boys card!

Genevieve said...

Oh I love this Linda! This card totally rocks. I love your papers & brads. Hope you have a great week.

Tc
Genevieve.