Sunday, February 27, 2011

Clear Dollar Stamps Previews Have Begun!

Welcome to Day 1 of Clear Dollar Stamps March sneak peeks! I have two sets to show you! This first project I made use of the stamp set Cross Messages and the coordinating Cross Die Set. I've gotta tell ya, I am lovin' the die sets!!!! I cut the card base out first, placing the top of the cross just over the fold of the cardstock. I then cut it out a second time just a single layer, embossed it, then adhered it right on top of the card base. I thought these would make a nice little something to hand out to someone in need.

This set is called Scriptures of Peace, and they are really quite lovely! I adore the fonts too. I have been hooked on the 4.25" square cards as of late, and that's exactly what this one is!!! Just the right size to make the verse be the main focal point. Now to check out all of the verses in this set as well as the Cross stamp and die sets, go to Lori's blog, Clearly iStamp. And to see what else the DT has created, head on over to their blogs and leave 'em a little love!


8 comments:

Barb said...

Perfect cards Linda!!!!

Christi said...

These sneaks are wonderful Linda! I really like how you showcased the dies. Great work!

Cassie said...

Gorgeous! I love your cross cards, Linda :D

Stacy Morgan said...

Linda these are wonderful. I like the colors and a great little set. Very cool... might have to case this. hee hee

Lisa Lara said...

I sooooooooooooooooooo love those notecards Linda. Oh those are awesome.

Tamie said...

Linda these cards are amazing! I love the crosses. I should start to do more 4.25 cards. I Can't wait to see what you make next and boy you never let me down. Sending a smile your way.

Tamie said...

Linda these cards are amazing! I love the crosses. I should start to do more 4.25 cards. I Can't wait to see what you make next and boy you never let me down. Sending a smile your way.

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh My gosh, I'm so in love - this is just stunning!!