Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Love These Die Sets!

These dies and coordinating stamp sets are part of this month's new release at Clear Dollar Stamps. The stamp sets are called Cross Messages and Cross Messages Additions, and the die set can be found HERE. Now you can see I trimmed away the added panel on the cross which was super simple to do. I also found inspiration for this card from two challenges - OWH Stars and Stamps sketch (okay, it was last weeks!!!), and the Dutch Dare Card Challenge photo inspiration.


Busy week ahead. I'm actually planning my menu for the week around all these things I need to do!!!!! Wow, that almost sounds like organization, and that word is not part of my vocabulary!!!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Linda! I love that dry embossing. Thanks for joining us in the OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

CĂ©line said...

Really beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at DDCC!!!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, awesome textures.

Lena said...

So beautiful card, Linda! I love texture and dry embossing you used. Thanks for joining us at DDCC.
I hope to see you again!
Hugs
Lena