Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Crabby Cathy on a Sweet Wednesday

Yes, it's another Sweet Sketch Wednesday, and would you look at this fabulous sketch!! Love it!!! Now what's Crabby Cathy got to do with it? Why she is a character found at Bugaboo Stamps, our sponsor this week.

You have to check out Bugaboo Stamps, you will find so many fun and fabulous images!! The prize this week for our winner is an amazing 7 free digis, but I know you will have a hard time narrowing it down to 7!!!


And here is Crabby Cathy!!! You can find the whole collection of Crabby Cathy HERE. I've gotta say, I can appreciate Cathy's sarcasm!!! This one made me chuckle. I paired it with Basic Grey's Hopscotch line of designer paper, a 6 x 6 pad that I've hoarded until I decided it was time to put it to use!!! Now I hope you can join us this week for our 99th sketch. Next week is our 100th and we'll be celebrating big with a blog hop!! Can't wait!!





10 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

Linda this is a wonderful card! I love those papers - funny but I've been hoarding mine too for just the perfect card :) they look beautiful here. And I love that fun image and sentiment - gave me a chuckle too. Have a terrific week!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Crabby Cathy is just awesome - she put a smile on my face this morning heehee. Love the rich colors on this one Linda.

Hope you are doing well.
Deanne :)

Genevieve said...

This made me giggle too! Your papers are fab, another great card! Hope you have a lovely week :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jeannie said...

Hehe...this was how I felt yesterday! This is the perfect sketch for this image and sentiment and the papers you used are really fun!

I hope you're feeling better and I wondering if your CTMH order delivered to you ok? Thanks again for ordering!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

I hope your doing better. I love your sweet papers. Such a fun image. Love your sentiment to go with. Thanks for all you do . Have a sweet day!!!

Jackie Randolph said...

heehhee, love this image and sentiment!! Thanks for the chuckle!! Fab card with your coloring and papers! Hope you're on the mend and doing good.

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, did you make this card for me Crabby Cathy....LOL I did feel a little like that the other day. Love your card and design papers why do we hoard them I think we all do it...or you just don't want to use it.....I'll be watching the Royal Wedding can't wait to see all the fashion and of course the Wedding Dress. Take care hope your feeling better after your op have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

mulberry station said...

Linda, first off, I hope you are feeling better and that your surgery went well. Your card is so cute and I love these imags. I always get such a kick out of them. Wonderful choice of papers and colors this week.
Take care, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Never noticed that sentiment before! Giggle Giggle! What a fun card to share! Great papers too! Hope your are recovery well! Remember not to over do it! Take Care! Hugs! Judi

Stacy said...

LOL! This is hilarious Linda! Beautfiul papers for the background and beautiful coloring on the image!