Monday, May 2, 2011

Fresh Brewed Designs Freebie

Hooray, today is the first Monday of the month, and that means it's a Mocha Manic Monday over at Fresh Brewed Designs. What's Mocha Manic Monday? It's the one day each month which Fresh Brewed Designs offers a freebie!!!! Hurry up and scoop up this cutie, because after today, it will no longer be free, but can be purchased at the store!! Today's sweet image is called Angel Cake Summer Days. She is just so stinkin' cute!!! I gave her bathing suit some polka dots with my colorless Copic blender pen. I'm not a very good flower arranger, but I tried. I even added some Stickles onto the rose petals. Now we would love to see what you come up with using this image!!!


2 comments:

Stacy said...

EEEKKKK I LOVE IT! The plaid and the lace and the flowers and the sweet image and and and, well did I say I lOVE it!!!! Cause I do love it!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is GORGEOUS Linda!!! I love the plaid and the lace. WOW!!! (OK, totally copied Stacy unintentionally) The flower arrangement is beautiful and your stitching .. and pearls... YGG!!!

Thanks for the Mocha Manic Monday shout out!!
HUGS!!!