Thursday, June 30, 2011

Having Tea

We lost our electricity last night which then made my computer extra grumpy this morning. So now I am able to get this posted. Here's a card I've made for a PaperTrey Ink card swap I'm in. I have all the pieces cut out and stamped, now just need to put it all together. I signed up for several slots in this swap so I will post as I get them finished.


I wanted to let you in on a lot of things happenin' at Fresh Brewed Designs. First up, Heather has a sale going on!!!
ALL digis in the kids section are 40% off!
ALL handmade embellishments are 40% off!
ALL unmounted rubber stamps are 30% off!
Hurry, this sale ends July 5th!!!


There are also two new digis that hit the store today...
Meatball Makeover and Sunbathing Granny found HERE. I can't wait to get creating with these!

1 comment:

Fab said...

Oh I love this ! Another one for papermood.com me think ! lol It'll show up on Saturday post. Have a great weekend. X Fab