Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Full of Cheer

It's so good to see on this sweet Wednesday. If I may, I'd like to give a birthday shout out to my Mom..."Happy Birthday Mom!!!" And I'd also like to welcome you to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. This week we are bringing back a blast from the past, a sketch from the early days of SSW. You won't want to miss this one, talk about fun! And our wonderful sponsor this week...

Three cheers for Stamp Fairy!!! If you like adorable, whimsical images, then you'd better check out the store at Stamp Fairy. And owner Gerda is graciously offering 4 FREE DIGIS to our winner!!


The image I used on my card is called Linda Cheerleader (I simply couldn't resist!!). I even used the freebie sentiment that's pictured with this set. A friend of mine just had knee surgery, so I plan on mailing this out to her to "cheer" her up!! Now please check out what the rest of the DT has made because there are some awesome creations out there!!


11 comments:

Judie said...

Wonderful cards, love them all, those Sesame cards are so cute.
Wishing you a creative day.
Hugs
Judie

mulberry station said...

Oh Linda, I love this sweet little cheerleader. Such a happy card!! Have a great week!
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Linda, this is such a perfect card and I know your friend will love it! I love the pom poms,,,such warm colors and papers, have a wonderful week.
Patti

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

This will make any friend feel better! Love those Sesame Street cards too!

Deanne :)

Genevieve said...

Such a beautiful, fun, happy card Linda! I'm Sure your friend will love it, cheerleader Linda is adorable. Hope you have a great week :)

Tc
Genevieve

sweetbloominscraps said...

I love looking at all your cards! I still don't know how you keep up with them all! This little cheerleader is adorable. Love your cheerful papers and jewels and sentiment! Have a fabulous week! Hugs! Judi

Jeannie said...

What a great idea to "cheer" your friend up! She's just adorable as all of Gerda's images are!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda Love your cheer bear is adorable. Loving your color choice. Have a sweet day. Arlana

Jackie Randolph said...

Linda fabulous card with Linda Cheer, love your color combo and the great papers. You have been super busy with your post and I am drooling over all the beautiful cards you have shared this past week.
Have a great one
Hugs
Jacki

Kathie said...

Well hello Linda the Cheerleader!!!
I know what you mean about having to have this image, were you a Cheerleader at school??? Love your colours such a great card.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Sharon Basel said...

Awesome card Linda - it is the perfect image for you to use from StampFairy! I love your paper combo here - you always have the most creative of combinations and I love the effect it creates, especially here.
Hugs,
Sharon :)