Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack

I'm back from my week taking care of my parents. All are well and I want to thank everyone for their many thoughts and prayers. No time to craft while I was there, so today I got into my room and felt right at home. This is for Bugaboo's Wacky Wednesday challenge over at Paper Craft Planet and CDAC -- doodles and dimensionals. It's actually their last Wacky Wednesday challenge and I'm sad, but I'm looking forward to what else they may have up their sleeve. I used a digital from Bugaboo Stamps called Raggedy Critters - Bunny. Pitiful doodles are done around the designer paper scraps and that layer as well as the bunny layer are each popped up. Wish I didn't insert that loop of ribbon, but it is so glued in there, I didn't want to try to pull it out!! Time to go pass out candy to all the ghost and goblins, so have a spooky Halloween!!

2 comments:

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Linda, Congrats on your Biggest Fan Award at Bugaboo.You deserve it! But who couldn't love Jodie's images! Glad your back again! Hope all is well! Darling Raggedy Critters-Bunny!
Hugs! Judi

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome card! love the "stitching" thanks for being a big fan of Bugaboo!