Friday, October 14, 2011

Quirky Crab

I adore the quirky critters from Doodle Pantry. My favorite are the ones already colored!!!! Talk about a time saver. This one is called Quirky Crab. I'm going to send this one off to my niece who is doing an internship in Disney World...lucky girl! I'm hoping to get down there while she's still there, maybe she could give us some behind the scenes tours!! I didn't print off the digital papers that are also included in this set, my printer was giving me grief at the time. That's okay though, it gave me the opportunity to use up a bit of scraps. I'm submitting this to the Doodle Pantry challenge found HERE on their blog. For playing along, you receive the featured product, Quirky Penguin, for free...how wonderful is that!!!!

6 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Just adorable! I'm with you I love the quirky collection! This is perfect for your niece she will love it. What a great idea! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry challenge. Good luck and enjoy the free stamp set. I hope you will come back and play again next month!
Hugs, Sarah

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love this card and your quirky crab - that sentiment is so cute. Thanks for joining the DPDC with your cute card, Elizabeth (Guest DT)

Kathy W. said...

Oh this is nice! Love the crab and papers too. Thanks for playing along at Doodle Pantry.

Lorianna said...

OH WOW!!!
This is so cute!!
LOVE the colors!
Thanks so much for joining us over at the Doodle Pantry challenge.
I hope you will come back and play again with us!
*HUGS*

Sharon Basel said...

This is a wonderful card Linda! I love your layout for this quirky crab - he's so cute here. Thanks for playing along in the Doodle Pantry challenge! So good to see you here!!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Patti J said...

What a cute card! Thanks so much for sharing with us, and for joining in the challenge over at Doodle Pantry! Hope you get to go see your niece! Hugs...