Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Under the Mistletoe

I fell in love with this image the moment I saw it! It's a new digi from Fresh Brewed Designs called Kiss Me - Santa Baby. Heather has released a bunch of new digis and they all can be found HERE. You may notice that my image is "flipped." To find out how I did that with just a few extra clicks of the mouse, check out today's Fresh Brewed Blog post. I made a gatefold card, soon becoming a huge favorite of mine. If you own a Scor-pal, the markings for the score lines are right on it, making this a quick and easy card to create.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow your card is so pretty. I love gate fold cards.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL Linda!! I love how you colored her so sweetly and perfectly with just the perfect touch of bling! Your papers are stunning and this fold -amazing!
Gorgeous, as always!
LOTS of hugs and smiles.
Heather