Monday, November 21, 2011

Wishbone Ants

I just wanted to show you what I created using this adorable digi from Doodle Pantry called Wishbone Ants. I participated in their challenge over at the Doodle Pantry Challenge Blog and received this digi set, are you ready, for FREE!!! It's not even in the store yet, but you could get it free!!!! I used the pre-colored image because I am always short on time and don't find coloring relaxing. Now I know I said in my last post that I'm tired of the autumn colors, but I held on for one final card!! I want to submit this card to a few challenges:

Corrosive Challenges - Give Thanks
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Our Creative Corner - Thanksgiving Photo Inspiration
Craft Your Passion - Photo Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy your Monday. After my workout today, I'll hit Starbucks for my latte fix then hopefully get a card or two done. Phillip has hockey practice right after school then I need to start thinking about dinner...hmmmmm, wonder what it will be?

6 comments:

Shan said...

What an adorable Card. Thank You for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges for our "Photo Inspiration Challenge". I hope you have a wonderful week.

Shannin :)

Rene said...

This is fabulous! Great image! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck!
Rene ;D

Regan said...

My goodness... How CUTE are they?!?!? Love the ants! Your coloring is beautiful and the embossing behind the image panel is a nice touch! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Sharon Basel said...

What a great card Linda! Love your layout on this. So fun!

Tina said...

adorable ants...cute thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations this week

Tina
sweetie dt

Jodi said...

This is just an adorable card. Thank You for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges for our "Photo Inspiration Challenge". Happy holidays!
Jodi