Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bugaboo's 12 Days of Christmas

Today starts the 12 Days of Christmas Challenges on the Bugaboo Stamps blog, Catch the Bug. There will be mini challenges for the next twelve days based on the song 12 Days of Christmas. Today was the first line: "On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree." Yes, I was singing it as I was typing!!! The challenge was to use a tree on our card. I used this digital image from Bugaboo Stamps called AKV Santa - Tree. I used my Copic markers and several scraps of dsp. Now I can't wait to see what tomorrow's challenge will be!!!

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

very cute! love the layout! thanks for playing Bugaboo's 12 days of Christmas challenge at catch the bug!

mulberry station said...

I love your layout too. Your colors are so fun. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting on all of my cards.
Hugs, Nancy