Thursday, December 15, 2011

Digi Day

Yes, this is my third post for today, so be sure and browse your way thru them all!! Today is digi release day at Clear Dollar Stamps!!! It was hard holding back from spilling the beans earlier about these images, they are all soooooo wonderful. Check 'em all out HERE on the CDS blog. This card uses Window Box Wishes Color. You may recall this as an acrylic stamp, well now it is in digi form!! I love using the color versions of digi stamps as well as the coordinating papers, it makes for one quick card!!


Here is my "what else can I do with this set" card for the Christmas Cupcake Wrappers. I printed off the wrapper three times, cut it out, scored it and folded them all. I then used score it tape and adhered my three sections together and formed a rosette. Let me tell you, it took lots and lots of manipulating to get this in a somewhat round shape!! If you try this, be patient!!! The Merry Christmas circle center is also from the set as is the coordinating paper. The pink strip with all the rhinestones on was strategically placed to try to cover up two of my three seams.


And now we move on the Valentine's Day with Heart Hugs. Again I used the color version and lots of scrap papers!!! I was on such a roll with making cards that I ended up using the thank you sentiment that is part of this set instead of the Happy Valentine's Day. I hate when I do dumb things like that! And what's worse, it took me several days to realize my mistake!!!!! I'll blame it on holiday stress!

Speaking of the holidays, sure hope your preparations for it are going smoothly. I always say I work better under pressure and that's why I'm never prepared ahead of time! Well the pressure is getting to me so it's time to sit back, take a deep breath, and remember the true meaning of the Season. Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Linda,
Your samples are all adorable!
I love to see what you create. I especially love what you did with the cupcake wrapper set! How stinkin' creative!
Thanks so much for working with my digis!

Hugs,
True :D

Karen Howard said...

Wow... love all your cards!!! I've been dreaming of the snowman in the window box and I could just give that bear a HUGE hug! Karen