Friday, January 27, 2012

You're Scent-sational

Yesterday I had some time before heading out for an appointment so I whipped up this card! It's not for a challenge or a design team requirement, it's just for fun!!! And it's flat, so it's mailable too!! I had the Doodle Pantry image, Quirky Skunk, already printed up along with the digital paper that's included. I had card stock right in reach and a card was born!! Talk about quick and easy, and I wasn't even late for my appointment!!!! Make time to create something fun this weekend! And remember, you're scent-sational!!!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hehe...you made me smile this morning!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHA...another darling card. I have lots from them too and don't have this one. I guess seeing it developed into a card made it much more inviting. Guess that is why we help them being on the design team. Fun fun card Linda.