Friday, February 17, 2012

For You

Happy Friday!! I leave for Florida 3 weeks from today and the days are really dragging. Does that mean I'm anxious to go?? You bet it does!!!!!

Anyway, I wanted to share a card I made for the fabulous Seems a Little Sketchy challenge blog. Such a fun one! I had this image and paper, a colored digi from Clear Dollar Stamps called Loving Critters Color, already printed out, so why not use it! Something quick and cute. The ric rac is a die cut and I included two of my favorite embellies, pearls and sewing. Thanks for stopping by. What do you have planned for the weekend? So far here nothing, but I'm sure that will change!

1 comment:

AllisonG said...

What an adorable image from Clear Dollar Stamps! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy. Be sure to come back on Monday for the newest sketchy challenge before you leave for Disney. Have a magical time at the happiest place on Earth!