Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello Sweet Friend

Hello and welcome to our monthly challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. We have two fabulous things going on...first our color challenge of purple, pink and red. Then our sponsor - A Day for Daisies. All you have to do is create a project using these three colors and post it to our blog. One lucky winner will receive a $12 gift certificate from A Day for Daisies to go shopping in their store. How fun!!! I was lucky enough to be able to use this darling image, Tiny Pixie Rose. I simply pulled some scraps out of my bin and got this card to come together. Of course I had to add some sewing and my new found love, twine. Be sure and play along, we'd love to see your creations.



3 comments:

Heide said...

This is just so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heidi,
She is just so cute and you did a fab job of using the colorway!
Hugs,
Beth

Marjo said...

Lovely creations!
xoxo Marjo