Thursday, February 2, 2012

I Heart Paper Lovin' Gals

How are things in your neck of the woods? I am lovin' this unusually mild winter so far, I only hope we don't get hit with major snow and cold. It's Thursday and a new challenge to introduce you to at Paper Lovin' Gals. Don't you just love this photo? My inspiration was the hearts and the color - pink, kraft and white.



My PTI order just arrived and inside was some yummy kraft felt. I knew I wanted to use it on my card so why not die cut some hearts with it!! Now the empty space is killing me!! It needs a sentiment, but I'm not sure if I'll be using this as a birthday card or Thinking of You, so I left it blank. We so look forward to seeing your creations to find out what inspires you with the photos, so join us at Paper Lovin' Gals.



4 comments:

Michele said...

Oh that silly white space would be driving me nuts too. But I didn't even notice it until you said something. Love your card Linda!! Your stitching through the is hearts is perfect!!

Monique said...

I just love those little felt hearts and how you have sewn them onto the card. I often leave my cards without a sentiment then I can use them for any occasion.

Cheers
Monique

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Love the papers you've used and those felt hears look amazing.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz

Michele K. said...

First of all what white space are you talking about? It looks pretty darn perfect to me... Love the felt hearts, the papers and of course the bow! Also, how did you get that sewing so perfect? I try and just end up with some crazy out of control line of thread that isn't even where it's supposed to be! LOL :)