Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lots of Love

Well here it is, the first of February...can you believe it??!!! It's also Wednesday so it's time to reveal our new sketch and sponsor for Sweet Sketch Wednesday. Here's our awesome sketch. Thanks Arlana!!

And here's our wonderful sponsor, Elisabeth Bell Designs. The grand prize winner will receive the two digis picture below:


Lots of Love

My Prince



Here's my card using Lots of Love. Such a sweet image!! And how much fun to be using up papers and embellies from my stash. I am still holding strong with the challenge I set for myself to not buy any designer papers till my birthday...in September!!!!! I should rephrase that, I'm still good on my challenge, I wouldn't say I'm holding strong!!! Now I look forward to seeing what you create.


8 comments:

Heide said...

How sweet! Love the fun papers and you great coloring.
Hugs, Heide

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is OH SO SWEET!!!
LOVE everything about it Linda!!!

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Linda!! I'm a big fan of stitching on cards, wish mine looked as good as yours. Your little flowers are very sweet, if you are anything like me, I find things in my stash that I had forgotten I'd bought...Hope you are well :)

Tc
Genevieve

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Linda, Your card is adorably sweet. I am loving all the yellow. Your yellow flowers are the sweetest. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Arlana

Kathie said...

Hi Linda, I love your colour pallet. The yellow looks so pretty and it's a colour I don't use a lot I will have to make an effort. My boys still bring me flowers out of our garden, it so funny they pick them with such short stems you can't do a lot with them but it's the thought that counts. Love your flower embellishments. It amazes me how we use the same image and our cards look so different which is great. Take care my friend and have a wonderful week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Patti P. said...

Linda, you chose the perfect papers for your bg with this image. Love the seeing how everyone colored these. Your bouquet is so pretty in the yellow. Loving the netting with the bow and those gorgeous flowers. Just a note, love the valentines for your nieces. Have a great week.
hugs....

mulberry station said...

Oh my goodness Linda, You are one busy girl. And to be on another DT. Wow. Sometimes I wish I was on a second one. It would help to fill my evening with something other than staring at the walls. I love your color scheme on this beauty. It was really fun to work with this one and so fun to see how we each came up with our own personality. Hope all is well.
Hugs, Nancy

Jeannie said...

What beautiful flowers you added to this already great image! The netting behind the image really sets it off too! Take care.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie