Wednesday, March 14, 2012

All Things Grow With Love

Hi and welcome to our fun new challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. I have this post scheduled, so I hope all goes well with it. We come home from Disney tonight so look out, I'm sure I'll have lots to talk about!! Right now though, I want to talk about our Fresh Brewed challenge, Plants/Outdoor Scenery. I used the recently released Fresh Brewed Designs image Daniel's Garden. We don't do any gardening here, the deer, chipmunks, squirrels and raccoons would have a field day with it (sorry, no pun intended!). But my boys loved going to my Dad's house so they could go into his garden and help. I don't know if they truly helped, but I know Grandpa loved having them beside him. Hope you have time to play along with us this week because it truly is a fun challenge.

4 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This card is just ADORABLE!!! I LOVE the stitching and your paper combination. I really need to do that more! It is so hard for me to find over two patterned papers to match! LOVE the shading and the fun bright but totally guy colors.
Gorgeous card!
Hope you had a great time at Disney!!!

big hugs
Heather

VanessaB said...

such a sweet, cute card. i love the bright colors :)

Gale said...

Love this image. Your card turned out just beautifully!

:) Gale

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, very sweet and fun!