Saturday, March 24, 2012

Have a Yummy Day

And there's nothing yummier than a cupcake!!! At least these ants think so!! Aren't they adorable?!! They live at Doodle Pantry and get into so much mischief!! This digital set is called Cupcake Ants and can be found HERE. I even used some of the paper that is included in this set. I used the PNG file so I could merge the candle onto the cupcake for a definitely fun birthday card. I am submitting this to the Birthday Sundaes whose challenge is to create a birthday card with an animal on it. As always, thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Barb said...

Linda - this is just a YUMMY card!!! How cute!!!

Kathy W. said...

Love the design on your card and those ants are always into something!! Great job :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love the ants in any shape of form and this way is no exception.....love love your card!

AllisonG said...

Perfect card! I love the way your circle hangs above the edge of the card and adore the black and white gingham ribbon.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome! Love these birthday ants and what you did with them. Great colors and design!!

Stacy Morgan said...

So stinkin cute. Very fun image too.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card , love the design, very nicely done!

Donna said...

Very cute. Love the antics of those ants!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Linda, great card. These ants are just so cute - cute because they aren't in my real cupcake! =) Great job!
Hugs, Sarah

Dawn Frost said...

Linda I LOVE your stitching! Love your card!

Patti P. said...

Linda, love this card design. I never seem to make them with something extended, but you have inspired me!!
Thanks.