Sunday, April 29, 2012

Congratulations

My niece Amanda, the one who I recently went down to FL to visit, just got engaged. How fun, I get to go down again soon, possibly over Labor Day weekend, for the wedding. This is the card I made to send to her. Some call it clean and simple (CAS), I call it quick and easy (Q&E). I wanted to keep the embellishments to a minimum for postage sake, so why not pop in an embossed layer, ribbon and some sewing for fun. This stamp is from Gina K Designs, Petals & Wings.

5 comments:

VanessaB said...

I call it ADORABLE!!! such a pretty card :)

Patti P. said...

Hi girl, so happy to be back and able to visit. She will love this, so darn cute. Love the embossed pink behind your image and so beautifully colored. Hope you are well.
hugs...

Shell said...

Oh, what a beautiful, fresh card. It's classy and has awesome personality. Love it!

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Sweet Sketch Wednesday not only has great challenges, but one of the sweetest DTs I've ever encountered. I think every single member of your DT has stopped by to say hello. I'm truly impressed and grateful.
Hope you're having a great week!
Karen L
P.S. Check out my challenge blog at:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Sharon Basel said...

This is a really great card - the texture adds a lot and the image is so sweet. Clean, Simple, Beautiful!