Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beautiful Bride

Babies and brides, those are two sets of stamps that I don't have many of. So when Fresh Brewed Designs new rubber release for this month were Baby Bump and Beautiful Bride, I knew luck was on my side!! And what wonderful fun it was working with these two stamps too!! You can get your own right HERE at Fresh Brewed Designs and tell 'em Linda sent you (just use the code Lfbd2 in the comments section of your order form). I kept this card simple and clean. Sure, I went with lots of layers that I love so much, but did you notice, no designer papers!!! Quite a shock, I know. Just white and one other color. I want to do one in ivory then go really wild and paper piece her dress in something, just not sure what!! Always thinking outside the proverbial box!!!

1 comment:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful wedding card,quite elegant!
glendaxx