Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy Father's Day

It's Thursday and time for our Paper Lovin' Gals challenge. I have a bit of sad news to report, this will be the last week for Paper Lovin' Gals. The direction the challenge blog will take is unknown at this time, but my fingers are crossed that they will return with a bang! With that said, I hope you can join us for this one last photo challenge. What inspires you here?

I liked the black, white and gray colors. I pulled out a very old "Stamp of the Month" set I got from Cornish Heritage Farms years ago with a background stamp and lighthouses. I thought how perfect for a Father's Day card. I used a light gray copic to color in some highlights, and that was it as far as coloring goes (how fabulous for me as I am so not a colorer). This was a fun one to put together. Hope you can join us this week for the last challenge at Paper Lovin' Gals

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful and masculine! Love the black,white and grey colours and the wonderful lighthouse image!

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

Linda, it's been lovely working with you on PLG. Who knows what the future brings.

Your card is amazing. I love the layers and the masculine theme.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz