Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's My Party

This week, Clear Dollar Stamps is sponsoring Tuesday Morning Sketches. I wanted to share my card that I made using the digital set Birthday Fall Critters Color. You know how I love the colored digis, they are such a time saver. I have a habit of printing these images off for a project then not using them. Well that actually was a good thing for me, because I was able to turn it into this card instead...and I even found a piece of the digital paper from this set that I could use too! It was my lucky day!!! And with a great sketch to follow, this really went together in a snap. Join them at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week and you could win a prize from Clear Dollar Stamps!

3 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute card, love the owl,the buttons and the lovely background paper!

Melissa Craig said...

Adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Angela said...

Adorable! I think the colored digis are fun too...certainly a time saver.... Thank you for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!