Wednesday, June 6, 2012

You Warm my Heart Sunshine

This is my third post today, so please be sure and check 'em all out! This card is for our month long prize challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog, Pop it Up - cut out and pop up your image. I used sweetie Fresh Brewed Designs image Angel Cake Summer Days, cutting her out and popping her up on this fun "Splash" paper by Echo Park. With the die cut and embossed sun, I thought the sentiment fit perfectly!! We leave for vacation the first of July, which really isn't that far away!!! YIKES!!! It'll be fun sitting on the beach at night watching fireworks on the 4th of July. 

Just giving you a heads up, our June rubber release blog hop is coming up, so be sure and mark your calendar.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

What a sweet card Linda! Your making me wish I could lye on the beach in the nice warm sun! It's cold and rainy around here! Brrr.
I hope that you have a great day!
Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

Glenda Atkins said...

Lovely summer card Linda, can't wait for 'beach' weather to arrive, it has been cloudy and raining for a while here..