Wednesday, August 15, 2012

CDS August Digi Release


Welcome to the August Digi Release at Clearly Digital Stamps (formerly known as Clear Dollar Stamps). I was so excited when Lisa Lara started creating the color version of her digis!! Her sets are adorable and this one, Bookworms is no exception. For this month's release I decided to make two cards for each set, using the same layout but different papers - and all scraps for these two!!


Here are two cards using the newly released Words of Sympathy. I really liked the sentiments with pops of color. Now here I used two of the digital papers also included in the set. Again, the same layout too.

Check out all the newly released sets and DT samples HERE on the CDS blog. Have a wonderful Wednesday. Weatherman called for sunny skies so I did laundry to hang outside. Well, I haven't seen the sun yet!!!!! Keeping fingers crossed it will make a grand appearance.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Awesome cards as always, Linda! I love your little bookworms ;)

mulberry station said...

these are sooo cute. I love them all.
Hugs, Nancy