Monday, August 6, 2012

Go Steelers

I can't wait for football season to start! I've enjoyed the Olympics and baseball, but there's nothing like sitting in front of the TV Sundays watching the games, and cheering on my team, the Steelers. Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the Craft Your Passion challenge this week, anything goes. I've been wanting to use this set, Football & Helmet Color, for awhile now, so here we go. I was anxious to use the designer papers too that I've had, initially going to use it on a scrapbook page...obviously that never happened! Now I know this is not the helmet the team wears, but I opted not to color in with black because I was so proud with my merging of the logo onto it, I didn't want to mess it up!!! Next time maybe.

11 comments:

Patti P. said...

I have a couple of friends that are right there with you, they try to drive up to a couple of games a year and would love your card. How great those bg papers are and love your helmet.
hugs....

Bonnie Irvine said...

This is such a great card design. Congrats on the image merge. The helmet looks amazing. Very cool.

~ginny said...

Hi Linda!
You should be proud of your merging skills... that is a useful function in our digi world and in the Sports world! Made a cool card for any fan!
~ginny
Craft Your Passion DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous sport card, nicely done!

Evelina Wikberg said...

Supercool card. Love the design and colours. Fab!xx

AllisonG said...

WOW, love how you merged the team's logo onto the helmet - what a brilliant idea!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Great card! Your design could not be more perfect unless the theme was about the Ravens!

Donna said...

Yeah for football! I will be watching as the season begins too. Great card. I may have to get that set. Of course my team is the Colts but not sure how the season will go without Peyton. Anyway, nice job! I may be casing this card at some point!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't know if I have this collection. This would be perfect to fix up for Hunter since he loves sports. He's not talking but he has pointed to two things when asked to recognize something...baby steps. A card like this would be great.

Dawn Frost said...

Great helmet Linda, the logo turned out fantastic!

Kathy W. said...

Oh perfect..I forgot about this set. Thanks! Love your card.