Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Go Steelers!!!

I am so ready for the regular football season to start!! The Pittsburgh Steelers are my all-time favorite team! I know you couldn't have guessed that by this card!! Two new rubber stamps were released this month at Fresh Brewed Designs. I hope you were able to join us for our blog hop where you saw lots of wonderful creations using these two stamps, Coffee Truck and Hot Cuppa Joe. Joe looked to me like he was ready for a recliner and his big screen tv. After all, he already has his cup of coffee in hand! I just got these football brads too, how lucky for me!! This went together quickly, just what I like.

Thanks for stopping by. I always enjoy "seeing" my friends in blog world!

2 comments:

mulberry station said...

Are you a football fan? that is great. I don't watch any sports anymore. I use to all the time with my DH. Really cute card Linda. Enjoy the season!!
Hugs, Nancy

Chris Boldovici said...

Love this card! Hubby and I are Definite STEELER Fans! We grew up in the Pittsburgh Area. Where did you you get the paper you used? Really Cool Card. TFS.......