Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Happy B-day From Sammy

Happy day today!! Welcome to another wonderful challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. We really enjoy seeing your wonderful creations. Here is our latest and sketch, created by our sketch guru, Arlana!!

Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique. Here's a little bit about Digi Stamp Boutique from owner Sally Ann's own pen:

 All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

And here's my card using our wonderful sketch and the super sweet image, Sammy. I adore this image with his big eyes and darling little froggie pal. I paper pieced his a new top which gives off a hippie vibe to me!! All the papers are from Basic Grey's Archaic line...just the right colors for fall and boy!!! Thanks for stopping. Now I hope you get a chance to play along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday

5 comments:

Kathie said...

Oh Linda little Sammy is ever so cute with his little frog. What a great little masculine card. Your design papers are just perfect for this card. Very cute. Take care Linda and have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Heide said...

So very cute. Love you paper piecing of the boys shirt. Great guy papers.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Your card really makes me smile with Sammy's great big eyes. Makes you wonder what kind of trouble he is thinking about getting into. LOL. Anyway, Your card is adorable.
Hugs, Nancy

Glenda Atkins said...


Adorable card Linda, just ever so cute.

Arlana 11426 said...

Linda I love your card this week. Your image is just the sweetest ever. Such a fun card for a boy. Have a sweet day!!! HUGS Arlana