Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Today is Your Day!

And inside it says "Happy Birthday." What a coincidence, that's our fun challenge this week over at the Fresh Brewed Blog!!! I adore this little mouse! He looks to me like he's rushing off to a friend's mouse house to deliver a tasty gift of cheese! A perfect birthday gift...if you're a mouse!!! This image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and called Squeaker's Ride. I sure hope you can join us this week for some birthday fun at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

There's lots more fun going on, Fresh Brewed style over at our Facebook group. Be sure and join so you too can play along in the challenge - my favorite, sketch!! We also have our August blog hop comin' up August 18-20. That's another "you don't want to miss it" moment!  

4 comments:

VanessaB said...

sooooooo cute!!!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How funny and super duper fun card! I got my evening hearty laugh!

Glenda Atkins said...

So cute Linda, love the puff of smoke (exhaust) coming from the car! Fun card!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! HEHEHE!!! LOVE the happy blue car and that AWESOME HEXAGON PAPER!!!! WOW!!!