Sunday, September 16, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Blog Hop

This is my second post today. Scroll down to see my CAS card for The Outlawz Challenges. I also have another blog hop going on this weekend, it's the Oldie but Goodie hop with Fresh Brewed Designs. Check it out HERE.

Hello and welcome to our monthly blog hop at Clear Dollar Stamps. We've been mighty busy this weekend, just yesterday we had our new digi release...and boy was it wonderful!!! Today is our monthly blog hop and talk about FUN!!! If you got here from Angela's blog, you are on the right track. To start at the beginning, head on over to the CDS blog. Be sure and leave comments along the way, a $25 gift certificate for digital stamps is up for grabs for one lucky winner!!!

I'm always thrilled when my boys are back to school. We all seem to thrive on routine. I took the school idea for the theme of our hop which is ABCs and 1-2-3s. I usually allow the ladies to interpret the theme as they wish, but I put a few stipulations on them - their creations had to include items the started with either ABC OR contain 1, 2, 3 items. I love what they created!!!!

For my card, I used the color version of the digital set Smooth Sailing/Lost at Sea. And my card contains the following themed items: Anchor, Boat and Charm. I've gotta admit, this sure was a fun one!!!

Now I'm the last stop on our hop this month. I hope we've inspired you and that you have left comments on all the blogs. Who knows, maybe you will be this month's winner!!!!!!     

17 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the nautical feel to your card. Wonderful coloring.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sara I. said...

Love the twine and little anchor charm. Very cute! xx

Kathy D. said...

Great minds think alike!! We both did the ABC side of the challenge. Beautiful card and love that charm it is perfect!

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the nautical theme and of course you carried out the blog hop theme perfectly! Fantastic!!

Marsha said...

I love colored digis. Anchor charm - perfect touch for your nautical theme.

Sarah Biswabic said...

What a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Love the boat image, beautifully done
Hugs julie P

Jennifer said...

Linda, I just love this ship and the fantastic layers of Design Paper you used!

CanadianScraps43 said...

This is beautiful. Love this boat image. Looks so serene and peaceful. Thanks for sharing. Hugs from your CDS Design Sister.

Nana Diane said...

Your card is a work of art! Thanks for sharing!

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card, love the boat image and the anchor charm is a perfect embellishment for the theme of the sea!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Awesome card!!

VanessaB said...

wow! this is sooooooooo gorgeous. i LOVE it!!! :)

Loll said...

The twine and anchor charm are perfect accents for your nautical-themed card. Great coloring and wonderful layout.

Donna said...

What a wonderful card, Linda! Just love the nautical theme and the boat is such a great image. The theme would make a great challenge for everyone. Thanks for the inspiration!

Mary-Anne V said...

What a wonderful nautical themed card. Love the image!

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card! I love the nautical look. TFS AJ-