Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'll Take Mine to Go

It's Wednesday, and that means lots of cards to share!! This card is for our month long challenge over at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Our theme this month is sewing, faux or real. September is national sewing month, so how perfect!!! Our sponsor is the lovely Heather over at Fresh Brewed Designs. I had a different card made for this challenge...but forgot to do any sewing on it!!!! Can't have a sewing challenge with no sewing now can you?!!! I happen to have this rubber stamp, I'll Take Mine to Go, smaller size, within reach so I decided to ink it up. AND, I made sure I did some sewing on this one too! Hope you can join us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog for our sewing challenge.    

2 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the embossed background and the sewing is fabulous, a wonderful well put together card!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HOW DID I MISS THIS??!?! I LOVE IT!! Gorgeous colors, love love love the hexagon embossed background. Beautiful!!!