Sunday, September 30, 2012

We Must Ketchup!

Ooops, I'm running just a tad late today! Yesterday was a taekwondo tournament that our school was hosting. Talk about exhausted when it was all over!!!!! I went to bed and didn't wake up until very, very late! Let's just say, I missed breakfast! Anyway, that's why my post is late...and I have such wonderful news to share too!!!!!! I was invited to become a DT member on a full time basis on the CAS team at The Outlawz Challenges!! Of course I jumped up and down and said YES!!! The challenge today is Anything Goes. It's harder than you think because the possibilities are endless! I went with a fun set from Paper Smooches called Vegtastic. I paper pieced the tomato and HAD to use the fabulous sentiment that went with it. So fun to create. 

4 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahaha....I haven't seen that sentiment and can't wait to copy....I mean CASE you! I have a little ketchup svg since I don't have a stamp and it's been quite awhile since I've used those Peachy Keen faces. wow, I'm brainstorming as I write you.....see how inspirational you are to me. Thank you!!!

Migdalia said...

LOL...very Sweet!Funny too!TFS

Glenda Atkins said...

awww, I love your smiley paper pieced tomato! Fab sentiment too!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Adorable, I love Paper Smooches stamps!

Linda I'd like to talk with you about making a sample card for our OWH Midweek Throwdown challenge :) You can contact me at gonestampin(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks, Jan