Monday, October 15, 2012

A Fun Halloween

Hopefully this is going to be a fun Monday for you!! My oldest is going for his senior pictures today after school. I still can't believe it's his senior year of high school.

Today is a new challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy. Check out the new sketch we have for you to try out...it's great!!! And our sponsor this week is Squigglefly. Be sure to check 'em out, what fun images they have!!

Speaking of fun images, I had a blast using Squigglefly's Giddy. Isn't he hilarious?!!! Don't ask me why I decided to go purple with him, my least favorite color. But I am thrilled with how he turned out!!! Silly and spooky all at the same time, that's why I turned it into a Halloween card too. Hope you can find some time to join us at Seems a Little Sketchy for this awesome sketch.

 

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I wasn't expecting this adorable face as I was s rolling down reading your blog...he caught me by surprise and then it happened...I busted out laughing. I agree with you...he's great and so is your card.

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHEHEHEH!!!! THIS IS SOOOOO gosh darn adorable! lol!!! Very fun card Ms. Linda!!

Sandy Trefger said...

This little character makes me giggle! Love how you colored him and the papers are perfect! Cute sentiment too.
~sandy, SALS design team
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Hilarious image, love him and your fabulous card!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

LOL funny! What a great image... big smiles. Fun card and great take on the sketch!

rachel said...

Hi Linda - really fab card - this character is so cute! Big Hugs rachel xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I know I have already commented but I was passing by some of your former post and ran across this silly dog again that made me laugh.