Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Be Jolly

It's Wednesday!! Lots of fun challenges and cards I get to share. For our challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog we are asking you to use orange, pink, yellow, plus one other color on your creation. I went with a Fresh Brewed Designs rubber stamp called Ice Skating Cutie Pie. I know there are other colors in the designer paper, but I tried to go with brown as my +1. A simple card...exactly what I was going for!!

Don't forget about our Rubber Stamp Release and Blog Hop this weekend. I can't wait to show you the new stamps, but I can't right now, unless.......no, I can't ask you to send chocolate or a Starbucks latte, that would be bribery. So we are both going to have to wait for Saturday, when I can eat my own chocolate and go get my own latte (mmmmmm, pumpkin spice!!).   

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHEHEH!!!! I love reading your posts. Although, now I want chocolate with my coffee :) hehehe!!!

Your card is SO SWEET! I love the bg paper and the sweet little sentiment. Makes me smile :D!!!

See you at the hop
HUGS~ Heather

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute card Linda,adorable little ice skating image and the colours all go together so well, very nicely done!
hugs
glenda