Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Open if you Dare!

Welcome to our new fun challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog. You still have time to play along in our monthly prize challenge, read all about it HERE. Meanwhile, I hope you can join us this week for a Fall Wreath Photo Inspiration. Check out the wide variety in this picture. Does one grab your fancy, cause you to think of images you have that would work for this challenge? My eye was immediately drawn to the purple one with eyeballs!! And here's my card:

Yes, I am still on a cupcake kick, but this one has googlie eyes all over it!!!!! This sweet Fresh Brewed Designs digital image is called Dotty Cupcake (no, not Eyeball Cupcake!!!!!). I actually stole this idea of artist and FBD owner Heather herself! Hope she doesn't mind!!

1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHEHEHE!!! I LOVE THIS CARD!!! and am honored that I gave YOU an idea because you are giving me ideas all of the time! Thank you for this sweet and fun post. Your card is ADORABLE!!!

HUGS!
Heather