Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Feel Better

I know you'll feel better when you see the great challenge we have for you at the Fresh Brewed Blog!!! Yes, you guessed it, it's a sketch challenge...my favorite!!! And what an awesome sketch it is! Being the first Wednesday of the month, that also makes it a prize challenge...HOORAY!! AND, there's more - it's also a new digi release today too. Wow, can you take all this excitement?!!! Check out the Hot Off the Press Digis HERE.

Since I used to be a nurse myself, I thought Nurse Piggie and I were a perfect match! I wanted to make her fun and colorful, all the way down to her red heels!!! Sure to put a smile on anyone's face who is not feeling well. Sure hope you can join us this month for our prize challenge cause it's one fantastic sketch!




1 comment:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This is SO CUTE Mrs. Linda!!! Oh goodness, love the pretty papers, layers and how SWEET you made her look. I admit, when I see her now (not while creating) I picture her a little muppets skit in my head.. Mrs Piggie off to dr Kermit the Frog :) LOL!!! I am weird, I can't help it.
Gorgeous card.
<3 hugs
Heather