Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks

It's a new month (how did that happen?!) and a new challenge over at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Our sponsor this month is The Stamping Boutique. Such a fun store so check it out! Our theme this month is Being Thankful - make a thank you card. 

Here's my card, using from the Candy Land Winter line, Candy Land Winter Border. Nothing says the holidays like a good old-fashion peppermint! I'm always trying to find a simple Christmas thank you card to create, and this one is just that. I used the OWH Sketch Challenge #145, turning it on it's side for accommodate my larger minty border. The sentiment comes from PaperTrey Ink. Join us this month for our thankful challenge at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog
   



5 comments:

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Oooo I love this Linda! Love the style of the sentiment... it's gorgeous. That peppermint image is one of the cutest I've seen in quite a while.

Julie said...

So cute, Linda! I love how you flipped it on the side. Minty border is just adorable! Thanks for joining us in this week's Operation Write Home Sketch Challenge!

cass said...

A very elegant thankyou card.

Linda said...

Great card! Love your work...the bling is perfect...tfs!!!

Stamp with Angela said...

A wonderful card. Love the banner of sweets. Great sentiment.