Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tanks a Lot

Good morning, and welcome to my second post for today. If you're looking for the Fresh Brewed Designs blog hop, please go HERE. But stick around here a little longer and read about the Clearly Digi Stamps blog hop that starts today.

You should have arrived here from Cassie's blog, A Day in the Life of a Homeschooling Mom. If not, please be sure and start at the beginning at Clearly iStamp, you don't want to miss out on any of the inspiration. You also want to be sure and comment on all the blogs to increase your chances of winning our prize, $25 gift certificate for digital stamps at Clearly Digi Stamps.
  
Our theme for this month was to make a thank you card. I know it's fall and Thanksgiving is this week, but I was in the mood for some bright fun colors, so I went with this adorable pre-colored image from the set Hanging Out. After all, I couldn't resist the punny sentiment!! Yes, it's Saturday night (or is it Sunday morning, not sure cause I'm really tired) when I started this card, so of course I had to use the color version from the set.

I am the last stop on the hop. Thanks for spending your time with us and be sure to check out the Clearly iStamp blog on Thursday to see if you are a winner. Why not become a follower too for all the latest happenings at Clearly Digi Stamps.  

14 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Oh I'm so swooooooooooooooning Linda. Wow. Love it Love it!

Jennifer said...

This is such a fantastic card! Love the papers and the pun!

CanadianScraps43 said...

I love this card Linda. Love how you use the coloured versions of digi stamps. Your the Queen of co-ordinating papers and embellies. Love how you pull it all together. I have such a hard time trying to figure out what papers to use, now colouring I can do, but figuring out design and papers takes a lot of thought. Some days it seems that it makes my head hurt! Lol. Love the boldness and cheerfulness of this card. Thanks for your kind remark on my blog. It really means so much to me. Hugs.

Debbie said...

This is really cute!! Pretty papers and such a "punny" sentiment!!

meemee48 said...

This is cute. I love punny cards!

Heather said...

Such a pretty card, and I really like the bright colors. And how quick and easy that you used a pre-colored image.

Marsha said...

Very cute, clever card. Love the layout.

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful bright colours...love the different patterned paper panels.

Lawren said...

What a cute sentiment. I kept re-reading it because my mind kept saying "thanks". LOL! Great card.

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous 'tank you' card, love your colouring and the pretty papers.
hugs
Glenda

Anonymous said...

Super Duper CUTE!
This made me smile.
Hugs,
em

Donna said...

Adorable! I love the play on words type of sentiments. Cute design and layout too. Thanks for the fun hop!

Patty said...

Really, really cute!! I love the punny sentiment & your bright colors also!

Auntie Em said...

Cute take on the sentiment! Love the fun colours.
Thanks for sharing! :)