Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Yes, you read it right, Happy Valentines Day!! No more Christmas cards...well at least for a couple days now!!! I had bought lots of fun holiday stamps and dies and can't seem to stop playing!! Anyway, for today, I decided to color up a digital image I found in my folder of printed images from Fresh Brewed Designs called Turtle Love. I wanted to keep it clean and simple, a style I am always trying to embrace! I think I take my cards one or two steps above CAS because I so love the layers. But hey, I'm trying. It was fun using some new ribbon and twine too. Just so you know, the current challenge over at the Fresh Brewed Blog is Anything Goes...and is for the whole month of January!

Don't forget to mark your calendar for our rubber release blog hop too next weekend, it's gonna be sweet!!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

Super Darling Linda!! Always love your inspiring creations!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Adorable and love all the hearts in the basket. Perfect background for the image.
hugs
Glenda