Sunday, January 6, 2013

Something New

Bet you didn't think you'd be seeing yet another Christmas card from me! Well I needed to make something for our CAS challenge over at The Outlawz - Use something new. I signed up for the Christmas card challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers, so maybe I'll make more of this one for their January challenge to use non-traditional colors. I got several new stamps over the holidays, all Christmas related because I just can't resist!! Both the background stamp and sentiment are from Hero Arts. Thanks for stopping by, hope you can join us at The Outlawz for our "something new" CAS challenge.  

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

A beautiful, CAS card that says wow and ahhhh! Don't you just love those after Christmas buys. You are already one card ahead for next Christmas...lucky you!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous Christmas card , love your CAS card, it has 'class'!