Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sweet Clown

It's Wednesday - HOORAY!!! Time for a new challenge over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. A great sketch indeed, thanks to our new sketch designer Sally Dube.

I know it's always fun to reveal each week our generous sponsors, and this week we have a new one to SSW - Floppy Latte.

Hi. I'm jessica (or FLOPPY) of FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. I design digital stamps and papers, and also rework old woodcuts and drawings and put them into digital stamp form.. and i'm stef (or GLITTERBABE) as i'm known in blogland. I also design digital stamps but not quite as intricately as FLOPPY does. Together we're the LATTE LADIES, or better known as FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS. Jess is the more serious one and stef is the clown – always trying to make people laugh. ok. So she likes the limelight. Keeps me (jess) in the background creating. Together we offer a variety of stamping and scrapbooking images and items reaching out to everyone's tastes (so we think). Do drop by FLOPPY LATTE DESIGNS ( www.floppylattedesigns.com/catalog ) and have a look around. We are sure you'll see something you like and we guarantee it'll put a smile on your face!

Jessica and Stef are graciously offering up a prize of a $10 gift certificate to our winner!!! 

And here's my card for our new sketch, using the sweet Clown Doll image. In general, clowns are not my favorite thing, but this one is way beyond cuteness to absolute adorableness!!! I couldn't resist going with the bright primary colors either, and did you notice, no designer paper!!! What is this world coming to?!!! Hahaha!! Now I can't wait to see what you will create using our latest sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
 


10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Oh Linda, I love what you have done with this image. I love the use of the primary colors. It is so bright and fun. I especially love your little clown sitting on the edge of the square. He is soo cute!!
Hugs, Nancy

Sally Dube said...

Love your choice of papers! The primary colors are awesome with this cute little clown =). Love how you have placed the clown on the edge of the square too!!
Blessings to you Linda!!
Sally

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card Linda.

The clown is so cute with his little leg hanging over the ledge. The colours are amazing and I love your backing papers.

Holly xx

Heide said...

Linda,
I am in love with this adorable card. The colors and how you have the image coming off the center are just perfect. FANTASTIC!
Hugs, Heide

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is wonderful....especially since I don't like clowns, but yours is precious. Love the design, colors and letting his leg hang over for a little extra interest. Super fun card!!!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Just so cute!! Love the 4 squares of bright colours and the clown looks great off the edge like that :)

Stef H said...

i absolutely LOVE the 4 embossed pieces and your coloring of that image is awesome!

hugs :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful clown and wonderful desgin! Such a nice bright and fun card!

Floppy Latte Designs said...

Darling Card! Love the bright colors! Thank you for showing my image so well!
Jess
Floppy Latte's Digital Designs

Jeannie said...

The bright primary colors are so perfect with this adorable little clown! I love the embossing too!

I agree with you on the Superbowl this year....I'm just in it for the food and the commercials!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie