Friday, February 1, 2013

Clearly Inspired Challenge


It's the first Friday of the month which means it's time for a new Clearly Inspired Challenge. This time we want you to get inky - show us some creative ways to use ink. I don't know that mine's very creative, but it sure was fast and fun to do!! I used a CDS digital set called Say Thank You and simply ran a distress ink pad down over the sentiment. So easy, I had to make two!! Pretty much the say design, just changed up the colors and accessories. A fun challenge so get out those ink pads or reinkers and show up your inky projects. This Clearly Inspired Challenge runs for three weeks with a chance at some fun prizes, one being a new featured digi. Check it all out HERE.  


2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

I absolutely love your technique Linda. Oh these turned out wonderful.

Glenda Atkins said...

I think the inking looks great and they are two wonderful cards, a great way to say thank-you!